Kololoď 2018[faq id=17]
|K15||3.6.-12.6.||CENTRAL||T||BUS/OWN||€ 767,-||only cabins B|
|K24||16.9.-25.9.||JUBILEE||V||BUS||€ 894,-||fully booked|
- Discount for children up to 12 years of age (at the moment of embarkation) is € 79/child if accompanied by an adult paying the full price.
- Transportation of an electric bicycle (instead of a regular bicycle) is subject to an additional fee of € 52/bike.
- Advance payment after confirmation is € 200/person.
- Discount for own transportation is € 119/person
The price of the tour includes
- 7-day stay on traditional boat with the crew
- Basic accommodation in the boat cabins according to the standard of the boat stated above
- GEOTOUR guide who gives information and supervises quality of the service provided
- Bus round trip Praha (Czechia) – Linz/Wien (Austria) – port of embarkation/disembarkation (Croatia) and back
- Port taxes, tourist taxes, road toll and other taxes connected with the service
- Obligatory banktrupcy insurance of the travel agency (according to the Czech law) – GENERALI insurance agency
- Bikeboat half board (7× breakfast, 7× dinner)
- Transportation of one bicycle Praha (Czechia) – port (Croatia) and back
- Cycling maps for each day
The price of the tour typically does not include medical expenses insurance, liability insurance for damages, insurance in case of cancellation of the tour, drinks (except tea or coffee for breakfast and water to the main course), entrance fees to the nature reserves and historical monuments, expenses connected with testing and other measures of COVID-19 prevention.
- 15% of the total price when cancelled until the 40th day prior to departure date
- 35% of the total price when cancelled until the 15th day prior to departure date
- 65% of the total price when cancelled until the 5th day prior to departure date
- 85% of the total price when cancelled until 24 hours prior to departure date
- 100% „no-show“ or when cancelled later than 24 hours prior to departure date